Boneless Hen – 1/2 kg
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Bay leaf – three nos
Onion – 2 nos thinly sliced
Just a few chopped Coriander leaves
For Vindaloo Masala
Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Fenugreek – 2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Purple chilli – 6 nos
Cinnamon stick – three nos (small)
Clove – 10 to 12 nos
Cardamom seeds – 1 tsp
A bit of Ginger
Garlic – 5 nos
Salt to style
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Jaggery/Brown Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Vinegar – three tbsp
Step 1: Dry roasting the elements
1. Dry roast 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds, 2 tsp of Cumin seeds, 1 tsp of Peppercorns, 2 tsp of Fenugreek, 1 tsp of Mustard seeds, 6 nos of Purple chillies, three nos (small) Cinnamon stick, 12 nos of Cloves & 1 tsp of Cardamom seeds.
2. When you odor a pleasant aroma, flip off the flame & Let it calm down.
Step 2: To organize Vindaloo Masala
three. Add the roasted elements to a mixer jar.
four. Add a bit of Ginger, 5 cloves of Garlic, Salt, 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp of Jaggery/Brown Sugar, three tbsp of Vinegar & grind it. Whereas grinding add just a little Water. Grind right into a superb paste. Your Vindaloo Masala paste for Hen is prepared!
Step three: Mixing & marinating
5. Add the Vindaloo Masala paste to 1/2 Kg of Boneless Hen & combine nicely.
6. Let it’s marinate for minimal eight hrs or in a single day.
Step four: Cooking
7. To a large saucepan, add 1 tbsp of Ghee, 1 tbsp of Oil, a number of Bay leaf & 2 nos of thinly sliced Onions. Saute it until the Onions grow to be brown shade. Preserve the Onions apart.
eight. To the identical sauce pan, add 1 tbsp of Oil & the marinated Hen items. Let it Prepare dinner for about 10 minutes.
9. Now add the browned Onions & combine nicely.
10. Add Water & combine. Then shut with a lid & simmer the flame.
11. Prepare dinner until the hen turns tender & it kinds a thick gravy.
12. Garnish it with chopped Coriander leaves & Serve sizzling with rice or rotis.
Like us on FACEBOOK –
Observe us on TWITTER –
Subscribe to YouTube –
A Ventuno Manufacturing :